ACCOUNTING LISTICLE

3 Websites Everyone in ACCOUNTING Should Know About

When it was time to decide what I wanted to do in life and what I wanted to study, I had a lot of questions concerning the field of study that I wanted to pursue. I am an Accounting student at Montmorency College and so far it has been a great experience there. Accounting is the measurement, processing and communication of financial information about economic entities.

1. Where to start

https://www.cmontmorency.qc.ca/programmes/nos-programmes-detudes/techniques/techniques-de-comptabilite-et-de-gestion/description-du-programme/

You should start by doing the Accounting and Management Program because its really beneficial and after you are finished, you can start working right away. Or you can continue your education further more in a more precise direction. This program combine two fields of study Accounting and Management.

2. Becoming a CPA?

https://www.cpacanada.ca/en/become-a-cpa/pathways-to-becoming-a-cpa

CPA stands for Chartered Professional Accountants. You are not sure if you want to become a CPA, visit the website to learn what is a CPA and how you can become one. Did you know that there is more than one way to become a CPA? I didn't know either!

3. The salary

https://www.payscale.com/research/CA/Job=Accountant/Salary

An Accounting can make on average $50,000 per year. It all depends on your level of education, your experience, where you work and the type of job you are doing. It can increase or decrease your salary but be sure that it's a well-paid job!

Conclusion

In conclusion, I hope this will answer your most asked questions about Accounting. If you have more questions concerning Accounting, leave a comment bellow and it will be a pleasure for me to respond to you and to tell you more about it.

**************************************************************

Statistics

Word count: 268

Error count: 1

Error density: 1%

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accounting and Management Hypertext Narrative

Management and Accounting Glossary