Accounting and Management Hypertext Narrative
Accounting and Management.
Word count: 495
Choice count: 18
Section count: 10
Image count: 9
Error count: 2
Field Related Analysis:
Education : 16 matches (Education, National, campus, choice, college, exam, examination, further, graduate, graduate program, management, options, register, semester, undergraduate, university)
Tourism : 8 matches (Program, designation, gap, national, pass, permit, program, register)
Law/Paralegal-Technology : 6 matches (close, consideration, examination, family, order, register)
Target Structure:
Accounting and Management.
Start at the beginning.
I'm studying Accounting and Management at Montmorency College to become an accounting. It's my final year of college and I'm perplexed. I'm not sure witch way to go after college.
Choice 1 : Go to the University of Montreal.
Choice 2 : Go to the University of Laval.
Go to the University of Montreal.
I am very happy to go to have chosen the University of Montreal to study. I love the ambiance there is to study until late at night and I'm happy that I am close to my family and friends around me. It had already been two years of study, this is my last year of being in this program. I wonder what I am going to do after this year.
Choice 1 : Register with the Order for the CPA Professional Education Program.
Choice 2 : Take a GAP year.
Go to the University of Laval.
I decided to move to Quebec and live on the campus of the University of Laval. It's almost the end of the semester, and I am not sure if I made the right move moving here.
Choice 1 : Continue the program.
Choice 2 : Return home at the end of the semester.
Register with the Order for the CPA Professional Education Program.
After I finished my undergraduate program at a University, I now need to decide on witch path I am going to take to become an accountant.
Choice 1 : Complete the national program delivered by the Order.
Choice 2 : Go to university for a graduate program.
Pass the Common Final Examination (CFE).
The CFE held the final exam over a three-day period. I can now send my permit application to the Order to obtain the CPA designation.
Choice 1 : .
Complete the national program delivered by the Order.
I decided to follow the national program to complete the Professional Education Program (PEP).
Choice 1 : Pass the Common Final Examination (CFE).
Choice 2 : Take a GAP year.
Go to university for a graduate program.
I decided to go to university to complete my graduate program.
Choice 1 : Pass the Common Final Examination (CFE).
Choice 2 : Take a GAP year.
Continue the program.
After further consideration, I decided to stay at the University of Laval and to finish my undergraduate program.
Choice 1 : Register with the Order for the CPA Professional Education Program.
Choice 2 : Take a GAP year.
Return home at the end of the semester.
After returning home from Quebec and being with my family and friends, I have been thinking about my options for the future.
Choice 1 : Go to the University of Montreal.
Choice 2 : Take a GAP year.
Take a GAP year.
I am not ready to continue my education further more, I then decided to take a Gap year to think about the future and travel the world.
Choice 1 : Start at the beginning.
Comments
Post a Comment